Do you like to make friends? It’s easier to meet people when wearing a costume:)
Come out to meet Japanese & Canadians in Toronto and lets experience Halloween together!
I recommend coming with friends,, it will absolutely be the best party in Toronto~~~~~~~~~
Date: Sunday, Oct 25 2015
Event: Hajjjoween Party 2015
Location: CODA – 794 Bathurst Street
19+ ID required
Entrance fee – Door: $15
If you buy ticket: $10 (from JCSA or Japanada)
– It is the biggest Japanese & Canadian Party in Toronto since 2010.
– Cosplay is encouraged, but not required
– Dancing, music, DJ’s, meeting people
– They will sell Alcohol there (bar)
– All the money will go to Charity SOK & a Depression charity
– The party is run by cooperation by Japanese Societies around Toronto (JCSA, Japanada, JAVA).